Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Objectives Board

Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with dry erase markers? I tried to do a math activity today and what should have been a 10 minute quick check turned into 20 minutes! My students frantically searched through my stash for a dry erase marker that worked! Ugh! I also wind up spending quite a bit of money on them. Our school has a small supply but they really - but it's more of one marker per teacher type of thing. Oh well, what can you do? Fork out more cash for dry erase markers I guess!

I am still getting stuff situated in my class! I didn't print off book box labels until today! We have such a transient population that I always wait to finalize things until after Labor Day. I'm sure I'll get a couple new students next week! You know - after laminating, cutting, affixing, etc. right?

At our school we have to have our objectives posted so I thought I would share my cute objectives board! Here it is!


The chalkboard was one of my summer projects. {a summer project I actually finished!} I saw so many cute chalkboards on various decorating blogs that I was determined to make one myself! I'm so happy with the way it turned out!
 

5 comments:

  1. Your class sounds like mine with kiddos always moving in and out. We are supposed to each be getting 3 to 4 new kiddos next week.

    Your objective board is adorable and I don't want to add up how much I spend on dry erase markers a year. We go through them quite quickly.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. Welcome to blogging! =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I checked out your blog and it is amazing! I aspire to be like you! Happy Teaching!

      Delete
  2. Love your objective board!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete